Since it was the wonderful Lalla Lydia who tagged me for this meme, I can’t help but give in and participate!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. When I was a kid, one of my dream jobs was that of toll booth worker. I just really liked the idea of constantly being inside a small space.
2. Perhaps inspired by one of my very first blogging friends, though years ago, I keep anywhere from five to ten lip glosses in my bag at all times. My favorites are C.O. Bigelow, Einstein, Alba, and Burt’s Bees.
3. While my mother was quite pregnant with me, my parents were on the TV game show Family Feud. They won twice.
4. I have, for my entire life, experienced severe emetophobia
. Until recently, I had never met anyone else who suffers from it, but learned a few months ago that a co-worker has the same phobia.
5. I love George Lopez. I love him when he does stand-up, I love his TV show (which I never caught until recently, on Nick at Nite). He slays me.
6. All my life, I couldn’t stand cats. Then somehow, in Morocco, something clicked and I began wanting to take every cat home with me. I guess I finally got my caternal instinct.
7. I started blogging in 2001! Back then, of course, I didn’t call it blogging. It was “online journaling” and mine was at Livejournal.com
. I didn’t start my first completely public, actual blog until 2005, when I moved to Morocco.
I know I’m supposed to tag people, but I always feel awkward about that (there you go, bonus fact #8, I’ve got online social anxiety!) , so please, if you’re interested, do it up and say I tagged you :)