Skip to the content
- A guest blog post on stuff white people do notes the racist ways in which the death penalty is used in the United States; a compelling argument against it even for those who don’t find it inherently wrong.
- Yaman Salahi reviews The Revolution Will Not Be Funded, touching on the particularities of how pro-Palestinian organizations in the United States are rejected funding.
- Laila Lalami’s brief note on Obama: “Hope, but no change.”
- The Nation‘s “Building a Different Middle East” discusses nonviolent protests against Israel’s apartheid wall that are garnering the same old violent response.
- Marc Lynch’s analysis of Hillary Clinton’s Internet freedom speech is pretty spot-on, though I’m still waiting for someone to bring up the sanctions.