I am one year older today. Twenty-six, to be precise. That’s another year closer to thirty, another year further away from whimsy and closer to wrinkles, I suppose (yeah, right, like I’ll ever stop being whimsical).
Given the wealth of stuff I did for my birthday weekend, I’m going to keep this short, sweet, and in list format. I present you with my birthday weekend:
- On Friday, my co-workers surprised me with a beautiful cake (which was photographed, but only on Priscilla’s iPhone – yes, Priscilla, I’m blogging about you!)
- On Friday night, I attended the Berkman@10 gala (would’ve taken pictures, but my battery was dead), which was both informative and entertaining and mostly made me wish I’d been able to attend the rest of the conference.
- On Saturday, I treated myself to a mani/pedi – and at $30, it was hardly treating myself!
- On Satuday evening, I had a party with Priscilla (there’s your name again, lovely) – Renata took the photos, and she’s still en route to Guatemala, so we’ll wait with bated breath for those.
- Then today, I hung out like a tourist around Fanueil Hall with Hamza and the fam. Some evidence:
By the way, that second one was at Dick’s Last Resort – they made me wear the hat. It had balloons at the top.